Saturday, April 21, 2007

bold ME

Well we ever spent a weekend together you might've met a different me. Just few drinks I take off my masks and there you get - Bold Alon.
Usually I get the mooood and start to joke around, hit on nice boys and of course - kiss random persons (boys and girls).
I wish some of the courage I have when being drunk was even while I'm sober.
Thank goodness Ruth was there last night to take care for me. Otherwise I'm not sure I would've make it all the way home then upstairs then throwhin up etc. Making up for a lost time as student? Not sure. Used to get drunk like hell even in the ol' good time in Tel Aviv. Probably just having fun and making the most out of my weekend after hectic weekdays.

Have a look at this new website. If you like music but never had the paitance to go to different websites. read, listen and buy...
http://criticalmetrics.com/

-AC

No comments: