Friday, May 09, 2008

Jason's 30th in London

Last weekend we headed to London to celebrate Jason's 30th birthday.
Mostly passing by for a conference or youth exchange I've been to London many times. Since I never had the i-love-this-place effect I just didn't bother planning any holiday there. Now 5 years later I discovered its magic and I LOVE IT. It was such a great weekend. Having lovely sunny weekend with hanging out with my friends - it was just perfect.

The highlights were eating at The Troubadour cafe/restaurant couple of times, Sunday night in Soho shaking our bums around Illusion @ THE Village, a walk with Panos in Hyde park where we luckily found handsome British lads playing stupid games and showing off their white flesh and a night out with the locals to Popstarz.

From London

No comments: